Fun Situation

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

mmcfarland300

Fun Situation

Post by mmcfarland300 »

So we had our Scratch Trio Survival Tournament to end the league and I bowl with my Best Friend and another buddy of ours. We have a team mate from our Fall team that bowls on another team as well as my Best Friends Wife has a team with my other friends wife. So basically my fall team splits up to make 3 teams for the summer. The tournament is basically a survival style set up, take total of first 2 games and cut to six teams, then bowl game 3 and drop the two lowest teams, final four teams are garunteed money.

My team qualifies 3rd and the girls qualify 1st my other fall team members team fails to qualify. We bowl third game and we again qualify 3rd and the girls qualify 1st (at this point they are getting cocky). Fourth game starts and they come down to check our scores and they say hey as long as we both finish 1-2 its all good. By the 6th frame our 2 teams have put alot of distance from the other 2 teams. By the 8th frame we are pulling away from the girls, my buddy goes down to check on his wife and she starts getting lippy and telling him not to come down and check out the scores. I lead the 8th with a brooklyn and quickly scoot back to my seat, my buddies wife who is also a good friend of mine looks at me and yells solid strike, my 2 team members both strike solidly. I lead the 9th and brooklyn again. The girls decide to start yelling "You gotta be kidding me" "Thats Horse S&%t" my team again strikes out the 9th. I get up in the 10th and the girls are standing next to our lane in the settee area. I get up and pure all three and then my team members both strike out. We win by 85 pins and needless to say the girls were pissed but my Buddy was loving it.
"Another day will bring a different result"
"Pick your battles because stressing over things will not change an outcome"