Jerseys

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bam7

Jerseys

Post by Bam7 »

Hello, I am wondering about jerseys and how people feel about them. I am a new high school and league bowler and I like the jersey options on coolwick. However I have a question. Is putting a bowling companies logo on the shirt even though you are not sponsored by any company ok? I like 900 global, and if I were to get a jersey with the 900 global logo, would that be ok? Or would people give me beef saying "Your not sponsored by them so you cant wear that" or something along those lines. Thank you!
ICURNVS
THS Average: 220
Positive Axis Point: 4 1/2 -> 3/4 up
Speed: 16.8 Monitor
Rev Rate: 350
Axis Tilt: 11
Axis Rotation: 30
Heavy Oil Ball: Zen Master
Medium Oil Ball: Power Torq / UFO Alert / Honey Badger Revival
Light Oil Ball: Marvel Pearl / Stellar
Preferred Company: What ever is on Sale

Re: Jerseys

Post by ICURNVS »

you can wear any jersey from any company that you want... For High School, usually you have something from your school that you will wear.
** UPDATED STATS AS OF 6-06-19 **
Right Hand
PAP 4 1/2-> 3/4 up
ROTATION 20 - 30
TILT 11.5*
MPH 14.5-15.2 MONITOR
RPM 350-375
RIP Visionary Bowling Products.....
hofmiesterkink

Re: Jerseys

Post by hofmiesterkink »

You can wear anything you want. Folks who will never go one to compete beyond one-per-week league night might make fun, but that's their loss.

FYI... right now the only dye-sublimated Jerseys allowed in PBA competition are from H5G and Bowlifi. If you buy some personal jerseys you might want at least one from one of those companies in case you decide to enter into a PBA regional (which you can do as a junior bowler, but there are certain rules around it). Just something to think about in case you ever want to try (and believe me, the younger you are for your first time, the better).