Layout advice for Mrs. DMSarch

Which layout is right for me?

Moderator: Moderators

dmsarch

Re: Layout advice for Mrs. DMSarch

Post by dmsarch »

Appreciate all the extra info on ball choices Eric & Tony! Will look into those going forward. I threw a Prism at a demo a couple of weeks ago, and it -is- a great ball... Rolled 7 in a row with a ball that didn't even really fit me! <g>

Anyhow... Mrs. DMS rolled the new Paradox today at our senior tournament club and finished high in the money. She asked me to pass along her heartfelt thanks to you guys. As Eric noted, preserving what little tilt she has really did the trick. Took a her a few frames to get used to the better ball reaction, then after that she was off to the races! Shot 22 over average for the day. Been a few weeks since she cashed, so she was absolutely stoked!!

She's going to roll this one for a while as her strong ball, then see what looks reasonable to fill the remainder of her 2020 bag. At least now she has layouts that make sense for her to choose from.

Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas and high scoring New Year!
TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: Layout advice for Mrs. DMSarch

Post by TonyPR »

Yea! That’s great for the Mrs, I am sure she must be happy with her bowling and you know what they say, happy wife happy life! Merry Christmas to y’all too!
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent