any good excel bowling out their??

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kiani
Preferred Company: 900Global

any good excel bowling out their??

Post by Kiani »

Dear All

Kindly note that I need a simple excel program on the PC so I can keep the scores of the players and also at the end give me a line chart, so I could keep track on their monthly, 3 month, 6 month and yearly progress (pretty good for keeping track on the leagues as well).

So is not fancy but it is sufficient, therefore if anyone can give me an Information it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Best regards
HAKiani
LegendInMyOwnHead
Preferred Company: Brunswick

Re: any good excel bowling out their??

Post by LegendInMyOwnHead »

If you're asking for a program that already exists, i am not sure. You can go through the templates and see if anything is close to what you are looking for and edit it from there.

If you already have the excel program, you would just need to create your columns...ie: bowling week,last name, first name, games 1-3 ect. I also have some interest in doing something similar for this for myself in multiple leagues and tournaments, but I have been using an app on my phone to keep track of my scores.

If you would like to collaborate on a score keeping keeping program utilizing excel I would be happy to speak with you and we can try to come up with something.