How Effective is Dynamicore?

Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.

Moderator: Moderators

ModernGame

How Effective is Dynamicore?

Post by ModernGame »

The Dynamicore technology from Brunswick, Radical, and DV8 sounds amazing based on the information available (increased coefficient of restitution, more hitting power, etc.).

I have two questions regarding this techology: Has there been any independent testing done to confirm the increased hitting power of dynamicore, and are there any balls available right now that use dynamicore that would be good for a drier house shots?

All of the balls that I have seen with this technology seem like they would be too aggressive for a dry house but I would love to try it out for myself if possible.
44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Re: How Effective is Dynamicore?

Post by 44boyd »

Good luck finding anything independent, but you can hear the hit difference. It’s only going to be in mid to upper level balls, so a Vapor Zone or a Prowler might be the longest ones that have it. There’s definitely some shape to those, so if this is for straighter play then go with a Twist, Rhino, Breeze, Winner, Match etc.. that doesn’t have it.
Stacy
b3y0nd3r
Preferred Company: motiv

Post by b3y0nd3r »

Last night I threw a Shadow Ops(Urethane reactive mix with an asym core) vs the True motion(pure urethane with dynamicore) and the true motion hit harder and carried more. 11 games bowled there was a 20 pin difference in favor of the true motion.
andnic
Pro Shop
Pro Shop

Post by andnic »

Coefficient of restitution has a max limit as do all specs that control core dynamics. I would say this limit had already been pushed to the max by ball manufacturers in some balls already.
Now it is been brought to people's attention with marketing.
Right Handed
15 Tilt
55 - 60 Rotation
450 RPM
19.5 MPH Off Hand
PAP 5-3/8 x 1/4 up
pocket710guy
THS Average: 203
Speed: 14-16
Heavy Oil Ball: Results solid
Medium Oil Ball: Ludicrous solid& pearl and Zing hybrid
Light Oil Ball: Ridiculous pearl
Preferred Company: Radical

Post by pocket710guy »

Big time, makes up for alot the bowler has no clue why they score so well.