WorXshop Bowling

Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your general questions, and get straight answers.

Moderators: Mo Pinel, purduepaul, MathIsTruth, ballspinner

Forum rules
Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your questions, and get straight answers.
This forum is moderated exclusively by Mo & Friends.
purduepaul
THS Average: 215
Positive Axis Point: 4 5/8 over by 5/8" up
Speed: 19
Rev Rate: 300
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 65
Preferred Company: Radical Bowling

WorXshop Bowling

Post by purduepaul »

So some of you have probably been wondering, what ever happened to Paul. Well I'm happy to announce that today we launched the webstore and website for http://www.worxshopbowling.com Now you are probably wondering why I wanted to start another bowling ball company? I wanted to do things a little different. I was happy as a staffer with Radical and everything they did for me was great, but I wanted to be more involved, so I decided to start a crowdsourced bowling ball company called WorXshop Bowling.

So how does it work? We have three fantastic choices for our Cycle #1: Failsafe, Hardened, and Pop! You review the three choices, and pre-order the bowling ball you want to get made. The first ball to reach 800 wins and will get made. If your ball isn't chosen, you either get your money back in full, another future cycle choice, or the ball that is going to get made. We will be running some demos in the Midwest, however probably not very much further just due to my work schedule.

Below, is our launch youtube video, and I'm putting together more currently. It's Your Balls, Your Choice. WorXshop Bowling

[youtube][/youtube]

Paul
Paul Ridenour
former Sr Research Engineer at USBC
Radical Bowling Technologies Staffer
MegaMav
THS Average: 225
Sport Average: 200
Positive Axis Point: 5.5 Over & 1 Up
Speed: 16.0 MPH - Camera
Rev Rate: 375
Axis Tilt: 14
Axis Rotation: 45
Heavy Oil Ball: Radical - Informer
Medium Oil Ball: Brunswick - Fearless
Light Oil Ball: Radical - Bonus Pearl
Preferred Company: Radical Bowling Technologies

Re: WorXshop Bowling

Post by MegaMav »

Paul,

All the best with your new start up.
So much industry experience at hand here in making these products, it will be done right.
Welcome back! I hope you'll be here to answer questions and support your new product line.

-Eric
The Kid

Post by The Kid »

Definitely a cool idea. Good luck!
Dustin
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts

Post by Dustin »

Great idea! Signed up for the Pro Shop information immediately. Just wondering who will be pouring your balls and are you still around the Milwaukee area?
Good luck with this new venture.
* MPH @ aarows
* RPM
AR *
AT *
PAP 3 3/4"
(* rebuilding)

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
purduepaul
THS Average: 215
Positive Axis Point: 4 5/8 over by 5/8" up
Speed: 19
Rev Rate: 300
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 65
Preferred Company: Radical Bowling

Post by purduepaul »

Pro shops receive a $10 rebate per ball purchased, we are developing the form currently. As for who is pouring them, a major ball manufacturer based in the United States. That’s what I can say about it. But, I will say they have been amazing to work with and I have been completely satisfied with the results so far. Including one of our choices being the strongest symmetrical pearl on the market in Pop!

Paul
Paul Ridenour
former Sr Research Engineer at USBC
Radical Bowling Technologies Staffer
Dustin
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts

Post by Dustin »

I see you are still in Wis. and that will be a selling point to some of my customers. Looking forward to your product. Thanks for the feed back.
* MPH @ aarows
* RPM
AR *
AT *
PAP 3 3/4"
(* rebuilding)

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
Dustin
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts

Post by Dustin »

How are the orders going?
* MPH @ aarows
* RPM
AR *
AT *
PAP 3 3/4"
(* rebuilding)

― Neil deGrasse Tyson