Track Tundra

Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.

Moderator: Moderators

douge

Track Tundra

Post by douge »

Is this Ball OK for oil or just dry lanes?
44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Re: Track Tundra

Post by 44boyd »

It's advertised for light to dry lanes, might want to look at the Kinetic pearl or solid for medium to light oil. The C300 Juke is supposed to be a good THS ball too.
Stacy
douge

Post by douge »

This ball is for my wife. she has a 150 average and throws at 14 MPH. she goes down the 7th board and she now goes in light on the right side with the ball going to right after impact. she is fairly good at getting spars . she doesn't get many strikes. what she wants is a ball with more brake at the back end so she is going at an angle that stays more left at impact and takes out the 5/8/9 pins for more strikes. she plays on league with medium to light oil. will the Track tundra be a good ball for her? Thank You
44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Post by 44boyd »

douge wrote:This ball is for my wife. she has a 150 average and throws at 14 MPH. she goes down the 7th board and she now goes in light on the right side with the ball going to right after impact. she is fairly good at getting spars . she doesn't get many strikes. what she wants is a ball with more brake at the back end so she is going at an angle that stays more left at impact and takes out the 5/8/9 pins for more strikes. she plays on league with medium to light oil. will the Track tundra be a good ball for her? Thank You
It should be fine, just don't be afraid to adjust the surface to match her game.
Stacy
LookingForALeftyWall

Post by LookingForALeftyWall »

The Track Tundra is a great ball on short sport patterns and lighter oil volumes. I like to use mine when the back ends are clean and are flying. It tends to stay in the bag when patterns are heavier and the back ends are tight.

Douge, what is your wife currently using that is not finishing strong in the pocket?