Bowlingchat Summer Bowling Camp

Any website events or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Moderators

morichgirl
Industry Professional
Industry Professional
THS Average: 161
Preferred Company: MoRich/Radical

Bowlingchat Summer Bowling Camp

Post by morichgirl »

BowlingChat Summer Bowling Camp Flyer.jpg
I am pleased to announce the details of the Bowlingchat Summer Bowling Camp "Conquering Today's Game"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Monica Westfall Pinel
morichgirl@gmail.com
jmatthews
Preferred Company: storm

Re: Bowlingchat Summer Bowling Camp

Post by jmatthews »

Noticed on the flier that you wont accept participants under the age of 16 without recomendation.From whom do I get the recomendation from and how do I start the process. I have been looking for something like this for my son who will be 14 at the time of the camp. He is fairly accomplished for his age having sanctioned 800 series and 300 games , and is the state scratch singles and all around champion,but could use some help bowling on sport conditions and direction for refining his physical and mental game.Any info would be appreciated.Thank you in advance.
morichgirl
Industry Professional
Industry Professional
THS Average: 161
Preferred Company: MoRich/Radical

Post by morichgirl »

jmatthews wrote:Noticed on the flier that you wont accept participants under the age of 16 without recomendation.From whom do I get the recomendation from and how do I start the process. I have been looking for something like this for my son who will be 14 at the time of the camp. He is fairly accomplished for his age having sanctioned 800 series and 300 games , and is the state scratch singles and all around champion,but could use some help bowling on sport conditions and direction for refining his physical and mental game.Any info would be appreciated.Thank you in advance.
The recommendation will have to come from Mo. Just send Mo a PM and he will get back to you.
Monica Westfall Pinel
morichgirl@gmail.com
HITTFACTOR
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
THS Average: 208
Positive Axis Point: 4 7/8 lft x 7/8 up
Speed: 14 -15mph at fouline
Rev Rate: 260
Axis Tilt: 17
Axis Rotation: 75
Heavy Oil Ball: DestroyR
Medium Oil Ball: Perpetual Motion and Evil Seige
Light Oil Ball: Mojave and Bruns. Rattler
Preferred Company: MORICH / BRUNSWICK

Post by HITTFACTOR »

at jmathews, hi i am Rick from Hitt's Pro Shop and we are the partner host for the BOWLERSCHAT SUMMER CAMP. i am sure Mo will approve your son . with his accomplisments already I would love to see him attend to reach the next level! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT MO PINEL or myself at rick@hittsproshop.com!
LEFTIES LIVE IN THE PUDDLE!!
"Pappy" Passed January 10, 2019