WAHSAM Do you have them installed?

This forum is for topics related to pro shop operation and bowling center maintenance.
Usual topics include: shop gear, fitting, drilling and lane maintenance.

Moderator: Moderators

StrikeTheory
Pro Shop
Pro Shop
Heavy Oil Ball: Motiv Cruel or Mutant Cell Pearl
Medium Oil Ball: Rising Star
Light Oil Ball: Silver Recon or Frenzy

WAHSAM Do you have them installed?

Post by StrikeTheory »

I was really curious about any real life trials, and/or tribulations anyone has had with these.

I am on pretty good terms with the Proprieter at our local house, and was hoping to see some feedback from anyone who is using them on how well they have worked out for them.

I was looking on Innovatives site, and did not see a cost per pair. I was thinking about fronting the cost for a pair, to give them a solid or ringing test!
ballspinner
Industry Professional
Industry Professional

Re: WAHSAM Do you have them installed?

Post by ballspinner »

They work great. The testimonials from satisfied customer's have been amazing. Find out for me which distributor or lane repair company they prefer and I will have someone contact them about pricing.
kidlost2000
THS Average: 228
Positive Axis Point: 5.5
Speed: 16.5
Rev Rate: 300
Heavy Oil Ball: Wicked Siege, Perfection X
Medium Oil Ball: Wicked Siege x2 Speed Master
Light Oil Ball: Slingshot, Wicked Siege
Preferred Company: Brunswick/Revolution, Morich

Post by kidlost2000 »

I've read or heard from someone in the bowling world that this can easily be done on your own without their product. Just by using wood and bracing that area of the gutter better.

If you have a setup like this

flat wood flat wood flat wood flat wood flat wood flat wood flat wood
brace...............................................................................brace

VS

brace...................................brace....................................brace

You now have a harder surface with less give/flex.
Some places do this when installing the lanes to start with, but should get the same results if added later.
"today I went shopping and talk is still cheap"
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Post by Mo Pinel »

kidlost2000 wrote:I've read or heard from someone in the bowling world that this can easily be done on your own without their product. Just by using wood and bracing that area of the gutter better.

If you have a setup like this

brace...............................................................................brace

VS

brace...................................brace....................................brace

You now have a harder surface with less give/flex.
Some places do this when installing the lanes to start with, but should get the same results if added later.
Don't try it. The WAHSAM is far superior! The construction material will definitely make it better than anything you can do on your own. Just my advice.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)