Bowland-X Scoring System Help

This forum is for topics related to pro shop operation and bowling center maintenance.
Usual topics include: shop gear, fitting, drilling and lane maintenance.

Moderator: Moderators

Glenn

Bowland-X Scoring System Help

Post by Glenn »

One of the centers where I bowl has the Bowland-X Fly Consoles installed (older technology). Generally, you can navigate through the basic features using the menu-driven hot-key functions. However, there appear to be other feature/functions available but not well known. I asked the lane guy if there was any documentation for the end user, but got his usual snarky reply and no information.

So, I will ask here. Does anyone know where I can get whatever documentation is available to the Bowler for fully utilizing the Bowland-S Fly Consoles?

Thanks, Glenn.
bowl1820
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Re: Bowland-X Scoring System Help

Post by bowl1820 »

Might not be what your looking for but it's a start.

Bowland 2004
http://www.sci.cz/bowling/image/bowland_2004.pdf

See bowland sections
http://www.sci.cz/ke-stazeni/navody/nav ... rorpro.pdf
"REMEMBER, it isn't how much the ball hooks, it's where."
JohnP
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 15 15/16 x 3/16
Speed: 13.5 (Qubica)
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 45

Post by JohnP »

Bowltech.com is a better site for this type question, a lot of mechanics post there. -- JohnP
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Bowl1820, thanks for the two links. I downloaded and reviewed the materials. The first one is a marketing brochure, and the second one is kind of an admin user guide (?). They only had a brief reference to the info I seek.

I contacted QubicaAMF tech support, and they sent be a doc that is the installation manual, but not much for the bowlers using the console on the lanes.

JohnP, thanks for mentioning BowlTech. I spent quite some time on the site last nite, but did not get a hit on anything particularly useful to me.

I think it is time to just let this go -- not worth the time and effort to pursue.

Thanks, Glenn