Thumb and finger lateral pitches

This forum is for topics related to pro shop operation and bowling center maintenance.
Usual topics include: shop gear, fitting, drilling and lane maintenance.

Moderator: Moderators

Nsane
Certified Coach
Certified Coach
THS Average: 190
Positive Axis Point: 5 3/16 - 7/8 up
Speed: 17
Rev Rate: 300
Axis Tilt: 13°
Axis Rotation: 55°
Heavy Oil Ball: Brunswick Tenacity, Radical Tremendous
Medium Oil Ball: Guru mighty,
Light Oil Ball: Motiv venom cobra
Preferred Company: Radical

Thumb and finger lateral pitches

Post by Nsane »

Hi Pro´s,

In this Forum i´ve found a Posting that discus Thumbangelproblems viewtopic.php?f=3&t=251&start=20. I have compared the Picture with my Hand holding a bottle and have seen that this thumb is close to mine while holding a bottle.

Mo suggest for him 1/8 left and 3/16 reverse. Since I bowl (25 years) I use 1/4 right and 1/8 reverse. What are the right pitches for me? And how can i read the pitches out of holding a glas or bottle? This is not explained in Mo´s fittingguide.

A other thing as seen on pic 3 is: the yellow lines are representing the direction of my fingers. The middlefinger goes always to the inside. Should this reflected in the pitches or can it be ignored. The Fingerinsert of the middlefinger is going off on the right side very quick.

my drillspecs are:
Thumblength 2.39" 105° (some flexible) Skin: normal (not wet, not dry);
specs.jpg
Bild025.jpg
Bild026.jpg
Lines are representing the natural pitches of my fingers. The upper line is paralel to the inside of my hand!
finger.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ducati what else?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice people press +