This forum is for topics related to pro shop operation and bowling center maintenance.
Usual topics include: shop gear, fitting, drilling and lane maintenance.
- Posts: 902
- Joined: January 19th, 2010, 12:53 am
- THS Average: 220
- Positive Axis Point: 4 3/4" over 1/4" up
- Speed: 18 mph
- Axis Tilt: 17
- Axis Rotation: 45+
- Heavy Oil Ball: covert revolt, revolt havoc, jackal LE , Jackal ghost
- Medium Oil Ball: venom shock, paranoia, sigma sting
- Light Oil Ball: rebel tank, ascent apex, sniper
- Preferred Company: Motiv
- Location: Northern California
Patricio wrote:I want to buy those scales, could I find them on ebay ?
Just the scale? Or ready to weigh bowling balls?
Right Handed, 18 -19 mph off hand (16 - 17 mph on Qubica reading) ,350 rpm,PAP 4 3/4 x 1/4 up, 17 deg axis tilt, varied rotational axis deg.. usually 45+
Book Average 220+