Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14
- Joined: January 26th, 2010, 5:10 am
- THS Average: 218
- Positive Axis Point: 4 1/2" and 1" up
- Speed: 19.7
- Axis Tilt: 4*
- Axis Rotation: 18*
- Heavy Oil Ball: Mission
- Medium Oil Ball: Bounty Hunter Pearl
- Light Oil Ball: Hot Sauce
- Preferred Company: Roto Grip
- Location: cape girardeau, mo
Went with the layout Mo suggested threw 2 games with it at OOB finish haven't took it to 500 grit yet i have to say the ball really jumps off the dry love the reaction can't wait to see how it doe's in Reno. Bowled 236 first then a 214 i had a open messing around and the pin action is awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.