So now (Sept. 21, 2009) my "arsenal" sits at
- Counter Strike/Terminator Rebellion
- Creature Solid/Avalanche Pearl
- Blue-Green Centaur
The above BG Centaur at P4000 grit matte was too strong/early, as was when I sanded it to P1500 grit and added Snake Oil polish.
The Creature left 7 pins and 10 pins almost no matter what line I played. So my assumption: it's too early, too strong.
Same for the Avalanche Pearl. (Both have pins under)
Nov. 5, 2009, Thursday. Preparing for the same Friday league tomorrow with which I used the above "arsenals". That's in quotes, because of the incredible irony of how much the lanes have, rather the oil pattern, has changed since the start of the season, with the new Kegel Kustodian machine.
My current arsenal for this house is now
1. Hot Rod Pearl at P4000 grit matte, pin in ring, CG stacked below (4x4).
2. D/T Concept Xxtra, at P4000 grit + high gloss polish, pin under ring, CG in grip center (4x5).
3. B'wick Power Groove solid, pin under middle finger, CG in grip center., high gloss polish (6x5).
I could probably use the BG Centaur at P4000 grit + polish. It is at that, but the above balls worked in practice 2x this week. The Hot Rod work last week, playing the 3rd arrow, standing 30. we'll see tomorrow night.