MoRich clear plastic balls??

Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.

Moderator: Moderators

MoRichBowler300
Pro Shop
Pro Shop
THS Average: 217
Positive Axis Point: 4 7/8 x 7/8 up
Speed: 16 at 40 ft
Rev Rate: 350
Axis Tilt: 14
Axis Rotation: 60
Heavy Oil Ball: Radical Guru Master
Medium Oil Ball: Radical Jackpot Solid
Light Oil Ball: Radical Rack Attack Pearl
Preferred Company: Radical

MoRich clear plastic balls??

Post by MoRichBowler300 »

Mo, have you ever thought of showcasing one of your cores in a clear plastic spare ball? I would have loved to see the EZ REV encased in clear plastic as a spare ball. I know that Lane #1 did something similar with their diamond core, but how sweet would it be to see the Awakening, HUGE, Unique or even go a little old school and put the Vanguard core in there!

I'm always trying to explain to my customers why MoRich is ahead of the game when it comes to ball motion and the effect that cores have on a ball's reaction. This would be the perfect way for them to see the product of the years of research and development. I tell people that balls have cores and they sometimes are unaware of a core's full effect on the ball's motion. They see the pictures of the cores in magazines, but this would be an entirely different experience.

I believe that true MoRich fans would flock to these and buy them without haste. As soon as I heard that MoRich would be making plastic, I bought one, but still thought that they could be something more. Thumbs up if you think MoRich should wrap some clear plastic around one of their awesome asymmetrical cores and get them out on the market!
www.nicksproshop.com
Guru Master 65 x 4 x 30 DBL thumb
Fix 70 x 4 1/2 x 40 p3
Jackpot Solid 60 x 3 1/2 x 55 p2.5 hole
Rave On 75 x 4 x 50
Rack Attack Pearl 90 x 4.5 x 70
BTU Pearl 125 x 2 1/4 x 45
Tilt: 14°
Rot: 60°
PAP 4 7/8 x 7/8
Hi Gm 300x5
Hi Srs 793
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: MoRich clear plastic balls??

Post by Mo Pinel »

MoRichBowler300 wrote:Mo, have you ever thought of showcasing one of your cores in a clear plastic spare ball? I would have loved to see the EZ REV encased in clear plastic as a spare ball. I know that Lane #1 did something similar with their diamond core, but how sweet would it be to see the Awakening, HUGE, Unique or even go a little old school and put the Vanguard core in there!

I'm always trying to explain to my customers why MoRich is ahead of the game when it comes to ball motion and the effect that cores have on a ball's reaction. This would be the perfect way for them to see the product of the years of research and development. I tell people that balls have cores and they sometimes are unaware of a core's full effect on the ball's motion. They see the pictures of the cores in magazines, but this would be an entirely different experience.

I believe that true MoRich fans would flock to these and buy them without haste. As soon as I heard that MoRich would be making plastic, I bought one, but still thought that they could be something more. Thumbs up if you think MoRich should wrap some clear plastic around one of their awesome asymmetrical cores and get them out on the market!
Not going to happen, sorry. The economics won't allow it. But, a great idea. Thanks for supporting MoRich.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)
MoRichBowler300
Pro Shop
Pro Shop
THS Average: 217
Positive Axis Point: 4 7/8 x 7/8 up
Speed: 16 at 40 ft
Rev Rate: 350
Axis Tilt: 14
Axis Rotation: 60
Heavy Oil Ball: Radical Guru Master
Medium Oil Ball: Radical Jackpot Solid
Light Oil Ball: Radical Rack Attack Pearl
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: MoRich clear plastic balls??

Post by MoRichBowler300 »

I guess my only option is to physically remove a core from one of my old MoRich balls by slamming it on the driveway and wrapping it in clear plastic myself... lol. Does MoRich sell cross-sections of their bowling balls with removable three-dimensional cores?
www.nicksproshop.com
Guru Master 65 x 4 x 30 DBL thumb
Fix 70 x 4 1/2 x 40 p3
Jackpot Solid 60 x 3 1/2 x 55 p2.5 hole
Rave On 75 x 4 x 50
Rack Attack Pearl 90 x 4.5 x 70
BTU Pearl 125 x 2 1/4 x 45
Tilt: 14°
Rot: 60°
PAP 4 7/8 x 7/8
Hi Gm 300x5
Hi Srs 793