Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 206
- Joined: September 24th, 2015, 9:09 pm
- THS Average: 150
- Speed: 12-14 mph camera
- Heavy Oil Ball: kingpin, awesome finish, grind, crank, super carbide bomb,
- Medium Oil Ball: soniq, grind/r, primal rage remix
- Light Oil Ball: anything that works
- Preferred Company: lane #1
- Location: cincinnati, OH
the other day i had a Brunswick black diamond rubber at 4000 + polish to use for a spare ball and i wasn't doing to good so i figured i would try using the black diamond for a strike ball. i had to play between 5 and 10, and it came back like a urethane ball. I ended up getting a 154, and me having a 150 average that's not bad. so i might go up there tomorrow with it at 500 grit and see what happens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If I had 6 hours to chop down a tree I would spend the first 4 sharpening the axe.