NEW STORM DRIVE BALL GIVEAWAY AND REVIEW VIDEO

Bowling ball related topics including new products, arsenals and comparisons.

Moderator: Moderators

HighRevBowling
Preferred Company: Storm

NEW STORM DRIVE BALL GIVEAWAY AND REVIEW VIDEO

Post by HighRevBowling »

Hey guys, My name is Warren with High Rev Bowling. I was given permission to post this here. We have a really amazing thing going and I want you all to see it.

Please take a look at the youtube comments. They are so filled with passion for the game. Our goal is to grow the sport. This Storm Drive is quite the ball by the way. Please check it out. Thanks!

[youtube][/youtube]
krava
Probation
Probation
Preferred Company: hammer

Re: NEW STORM DRIVE BALL GIVEAWAY AND REVIEW VIDEO

Post by krava »

I saw the Wick's proshop logo on the front of the video. I get everything drilled there. I don't think that video was taken at USA bowl where wicks is located in from what I see in one of the shots where the side door is suppose to be. I am going to go to wick's Friday or Saturday hopefully and pick up a GB3 ebonite. I believe that the timeless and Drive are just a bit too similar (take a little of the shine off the timeless and it won't go as long). I might be wrong but I don't think either of those balls are good for a condition with extremely clean back ends.

You did show how you can miss. The guy in the Black (derek maybe?) was off around 10 boards from one shot to another if you look at all the shots thrown. He was on 18 at 1:08 and around 8 at 2:16. I might be blind but I didn't see where the timeless was thrown. The balls look too close to the same. I have watched this over and over and I don't think I like the color combo or something, I didn't like the look of the ball or how the ball rolled for either (I couldn't see the distinct stages). It looks a lot like how my Match rolls.

I know this is a ball video and not a general chat but I do have a few questions. There is a guy that bowls the same way as Derek does. With that style of bowling, can he slow down or speed up the ball throwing it like that, or he just has 1 basic speed? Also if he wants to take a little hook off the ball, can he do something to do that with that particular style? My current team mate on Wednesday, throws it 2 handed. I don't think he can slow the ball down or speed it up either. I have to ask. He went from I believe 190 average last year and now he is at 147 or so because the backends jump so bad and he splits all the time. I don't think that would be a good ball for him either. They need to maybe put in the reviews (which Some are doing now) how this ball works with clean backends.