New Video

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
Amateur
Positive Axis Point: 4 5/8" over, 3/8 up
Speed: 13-14

New Video

Post by Amateur »

[youtube][/youtube]

Hey guys, haven't done a video since March I think. I've changed a bit. Before it seemed like I was over swinging the ball and it looped a little left at the top. I guess I eliminated that but I can't help but think how weird it looks now.

First shot is what I would consider a good one. Second shot is to demonstrate how badly I can grab the ball. I didn't do it on purpose, it's just what happens. So after that I tried to release the ball sooner in order to prevent that. The result was the third shot. From what I see, speed went up a little and I got less revs(although it's probably what my rev rate should really be). So after that I was able to move right and the next couple shots were from there.

Although the rev rate goes down I think those last couple shots is how I should be throwing the ball. The bad part is it's only like a 200RPM, but I get a cleaner ball reaction. I was considering going down in weight so I will be able to get under the ball more. Either that or a wrist brace.