***Edited***

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
akcraigw1999
Preferred Company: Motiv

***Edited***

Post by akcraigw1999 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Looking for any tips that can be recommended. They are greatly appreciated.

Spec
AT:7-10 degree
AR:~45 degree
RR:425-450 rpm

Edit:
I can hit my target consistently but the angle at which I do hit it isn't always the easiest for me. On a house shot I average ~200 and on sport shots 180ish. One thing I like about my game right now is my swing, especially on the way down. I feel like it needs a little bit of work on the way up.
Another thing I would like to work on is being more consistent in my foot work. I used to crossover waaay to much on my first crossover step, but I've worked on getting it down some.
The last thing I would like to work on is manipulating my release to change the motion of the ball (this is the hardest thing for me).
Last edited by akcraigw1999 on September 4th, 2017, 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: Looking for "Tips"

Post by TonyPR »

Can you repeat shots? Hit your marks consistently? What is your average (sport or recreational patterns)? What do you like about your game? What do you want to work on?

You seem to have good balance and look confident in your approach.
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent