Please watch and tell me all the good and Bad

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
Kiani
Preferred Company: 900Global

Please watch and tell me all the good and Bad

Post by Kiani »

Dear All

Kindly note that as I mentioned before it would be highly appreciated if you would check the following link and let me know all the good and bad things about the style the timing and everything.

We do need all of your comments that could help us to better our games and understanding of it, therefore I thank you all in advance for your kind attention.

The following are the links in 3 different point of views

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do Thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Best regards
H.A.Kiani
JMerrell
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 5 1/8" x 1/2" up
Speed: 16 mph @ foul line
Rev Rate: 230
Axis Tilt: 20
Axis Rotation: 50

Re: Please watch and tell me all the good and Bad

Post by JMerrell »

Welcome to the chat family. Sorry for the slow response, I have been slightly ill (weather related).

Very athletic from start to finish.

Side view analysis
1) Set-up and start look good through slide 3.
2) In slide 4 step looks short, upper body tilting forward too much.
3) In slide 5 the over tilting of your upper body places the head way out in front of your foot.
4) In slide 6 your upper body is leading your feet into the finish,
5) In slide 7 your slide foot has stopped but the ball has reached your slide foot. Hard to create leverage from this position. Compare yours to Pete’s position below.
6) Your posture in Slide 8 is a result of your upper body leading the lower body into the release.

Back view analysis (camera angle is slightly off)
1) Ball positioned too far right at address.
2) In slide 3 the ball moves to the right as it moves forward (red circle), needs to more in front of your body (green circle).
3) Because the body moves right in step three it swings up and left of the head in Slide 4.
4) In slide 5 the swing re-aligns placing the ball in line with your head.
5) Good ball/head relationship in slide 6.

Front view analysis
1) The ball is positioned too far right
2) In slide 2 moves even further right
3) In slide 3 it swings up left of your head.

My suggestions
1) Starting with the front view…….position the ball further left (green circle). This will place the ball more in front of you at address.
2) As the ball moved forward ………keep it in front of you (again in the green circle).
3) Doing these two things will help you develop a STRAIGHT swing.
4) In the side view…..slide 4……….work on lengthening this step. Your current step is a short sliding type step. Make this step longer by taking a pronounced heel then toe type step.
5) To help keep the upper body more upright……..hold your left arm much higher. Try to maintain the spine angle you have in slide 3 throughout your approach.
6) Focus on keeping your head behind the foot.
7) Feel as though you sit down lower on your fourth step. This lowering of the hips creates more flex in both legs.
8) The flex created in the legs. Allows Pete to get into the position you see in slide 6. He is positioned to allow his lower body to lead the upper body into the finish. Your upper body is leading, work on this by maintaining your upper body tilt and fell as though you sit down on 4th step.
9) You can see in slide 8 that once the upper body gets ahead of the lower body this is the way you will finish.

Move ball position at address and start
Maintain spine tilt
Lengthen your third step

From the top of your swing......be patient allow gravity to bring the ball down.......looks as though you may be pulling it down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-JMerrell
"Simplify the Motion.....Maximize the Results"