Everything Towards the Target

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
ballspoint
Speed: 20 mph off the hand
Rev Rate: 250
Axis Tilt: 11
Axis Rotation: 70

Everything Towards the Target

Post by ballspoint »

Hi Jim, Thank you for the last reply, but am still on same topic. I am the #1 in the slides, I used to have that big step right to get to the target, but am pretty good now at the beam step. What i am getting at is fine tuning, like i said in my last post is i was lined up am remembered your comment about this, so i moved my feet two boards right, it seemed to feel good as it made my eyes, ball, arm swing and target alot tighter and seemed to be better all lined up. What i am saying is this a good idea trying to fine tune and finding what works? I will look at my feet where they finish up next practise to see if any change there. Cheers.
R/H, 20 mph off hand. 250 Revs.
11* Tilt. 70* Rotation. 5 5/8 x 1"up
JMerrell
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 5 1/8" x 1/2" up
Speed: 16 mph @ foul line
Rev Rate: 230
Axis Tilt: 20
Axis Rotation: 50

Re: Everything Towards the Target

Post by JMerrell »

Not sure I understand the exact question.

The examples shown in my response to your last post do not mean that you must start and finish on the same board to be successful.

It is far more important that your finish position at the foul line accommodates your ability to release the ball towards your target.

In other words if you need to finish on seventeen at the foul line to hit your target.

It doesn't matter whether your start position at address is fifteen of nineteen, just that you know where to start at address in order to finish correctly at the foul line.

Figuring out where you need to start at address in order to finish correctly at the foul line is what I would consider fine tuning.

Are we getting closer to answering your question?
-JMerrell
"Simplify the Motion.....Maximize the Results"