Follow-up video analysis please

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
Riteshjr

Follow-up video analysis please

Post by Riteshjr »

Hi,
I am posting couple of follow-up videos to see if I have gotten any better (or worse) since my last analysis in May 2015. I am getting ready for the fall league. For some reason I haven't gotten consistency with my 15 lb (forward pitch and well fitting, supposedly my benchmark ball) and hence have switched back to my older 12 lb (reverse pitch and loose thumb hole) and suddenly the consistency seems to be back both with strikes and spares (though both balls feel weightless when I am delivering)...any thoughts what this implies or why this is the case ?
Thanks
Ritz

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
walterp
Certified Coach
Certified Coach
Positive Axis Point: 4 5/8 over, 5/8 up
Speed: 16 Foul line.
Rev Rate: 250
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 45
Heavy Oil Ball: Rotogrip X1 RST
Medium Oil Ball: Nuclear Cell
Light Oil Ball: Fast Pitch polished with slip agent
Preferred Company: Storm/Rotogrip/Global 900

Re: Follow-up video analysis please

Post by walterp »

About the back view, hard to see how much shoulder tilt you have in your setup since you cut off your shoulders and head.

Couple of things about your setup. Lean forward slightly as to get your weight on the balls of your feet, and lean to your right slightly. ON your first step roll the ball down towards your LEFT foot rather than pushing it out to the right as you currently do. "To perfect every shot, it’s important to maintain proper distance between elbow and hips. Even during the push away, the spacing remains the same." Bill Hall
USBC Silver Level Coach
BowlU 1 star certified coach
Ritger Level 3 coach
IBPSIA certified Technician