Ball Fit

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: deanchamp, TonyPR, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
Ddunc23

Ball Fit

Post by Ddunc23 » June 30th, 2021, 2:56 pm

Hello,

I have been having an issue getting my hand behind and below the equator on the ball. The first video shown is a video from July 2020 which I feel like the fit was better than the ball im using currently. The second video is June 2021 and I feel like no matter what I try my hand is always at the top right of the ball in a very weak position. I am starting to feel like it is a fit issue given that they are two separate balls and every video that I have recorded with the ball that I am using in the first video my hand is NEVER on the top right but every video that I have recorded with the ball I am using in the second video for the past 10 months is always on the top right.

Could you guys give me some feedback whether or not this might be the case? Should I go get a new fit or not?

Thank you,

DD