A coach within driving distance from Central Virginia

Have our certified coaches analyze your game!

Moderators: TonyPR, deanchamp, Moderators

Forum rules
In this forum you can post your YouTube videos for the coaches to review.
Users can only create new posts, only Certified Coaches can respond.
Make sure your questions are thorough, registered users can only create new topics and edit, not reply.
If you have a change in your game or would like to reply, you can edit your post then bump it using the BUMP link.
Creaky

A coach within driving distance from Central Virginia

Post by Creaky »

I have been away from the game since 1994 or 1995 until recently. I was a decent bowler then, with a few 300s and 2 800s. I had a very good understanding of equipment at the time. The last ball I drilled was the white XS.

I am attempting to bowl again, but with some physical limitations. I need a good coach. Can someone suggest someone within 3 hours driving distance from Central Virginia? Preferably someone who can help translate my early 90s knowledge to modern times.

I have been lurking here since May. I know I am in the right place.

Thanks in advance
JMerrell
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 5 1/8" x 1/2" up
Speed: 16 mph @ foul line
Rev Rate: 230
Axis Tilt: 20
Axis Rotation: 50

Re: A coach within driving distance from Central Virginia

Post by JMerrell »

Hi and welcome.

I sent you a pm, with Mo Pinel's contact information he is located in the Richmond, Virginia area.

I highly recommend him as he will be able to help you in both the physical game and equipment area.

All the best,
Jim
-JMerrell
"Simplify the Motion.....Maximize the Results"
TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: A coach within driving distance from Central Virginia

Post by TonyPR »

Probably one of the best teachers who can translate the 90’s game to today’s game and explain the changes in lane conditions and equipment that have happened since the end of last century. Mo is the tech director and designer of Radical Bowling Balls. Great opportunity to start off on the right track! Hey, averaging 200 and getting 300s in the 90s was way more difficult than today, I am sure you were a great bowler and hope your physical limitations aren’t too bad.
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent