Reccomended Coaches near NYC?

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

MattCosta7
THS Average: 200
Heavy Oil Ball: Mania 40* x 4.25" x 30* P3.5 1000 Sia
Medium Oil Ball: Evil Siege 45 x 4 x 35* 2000
Light Oil Ball: Cherry Vibe 50* x 4.5" x 45* P2 4000 + FF + Extender
Preferred Company: MoRich, Hammer, Roto, Bruns

Reccomended Coaches near NYC?

Post by MattCosta7 »

I was looking through the USBC website for a coach, but without any sort of rating system, it's hard to know which of these coaches are worth the time and effort (and subsequent money) to visit. --I know a few of the listed coaches who are certified, but not observant, or not knowledgeable.

Does anyone know of a coach near Westchester County NY, Western CT, Long Island, Northern NJ, or NYC? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: Reccomended Coaches near NYC?

Post by Mo Pinel »

MattCosta7 wrote:I was looking through the USBC website for a coach, but without any sort of rating system, it's hard to know which of these coaches are worth the time and effort (and subsequent money) to visit. --I know a few of the listed coaches who are certified, but not observant, or not knowledgeable.

Does anyone know of a coach near Westchester County NY, Western CT, Long Island, Northern NJ, or NYC? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!
One of my best friends is a coach in your area. His name is Mike Luongo. He is an IBPSIA certified instructor and one of my "hands on" instructors in the my IBPSIA Advanced Certification class. He will do video lessons, if you'd like. You can reach him thru Mike's Pro Shop @ Middletown Bowl in Middletown, NY. HE IS THE BEST NEAR YOU!
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)
MattCosta7
THS Average: 200
Heavy Oil Ball: Mania 40* x 4.25" x 30* P3.5 1000 Sia
Medium Oil Ball: Evil Siege 45 x 4 x 35* 2000
Light Oil Ball: Cherry Vibe 50* x 4.5" x 45* P2 4000 + FF + Extender
Preferred Company: MoRich, Hammer, Roto, Bruns

Re: Reccomended Coaches near NYC?

Post by MattCosta7 »

Mo Pinel wrote:
One of my best friends is a coach in your area. His name is Mike Luongo. He is an IBPSIA certified instructor and one of my "hands on" instructors in the my IBPSIA Advanced Certification class. He will do video lessons, if you'd like. You can reach him thru Mike's Pro Shop @ Middletown Bowl in Middletown, NY. HE IS THE BEST NEAR YOU!
Do you have a best contact email or phone for him, I found 2 emails, and 4 phone numbers. Not sure which ones are correct. If you don't want to post the number, please pm it to me. I'ld love to work with someone who has 'Mo's seal of approval.'