Board index » General Forums » General Bowling

Post subject: Reccomended Coaches near NYC?
 Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm Post Number: #1 Post

Reputation Power: 1
I was looking through the USBC website for a coach, but without any sort of rating system, it's hard to know which of these coaches are worth the time and effort (and subsequent money) to visit. --I know a few of the listed coaches who are certified, but not observant, or not knowledgeable.

Does anyone know of a coach near Westchester County NY, Western CT, Long Island, Northern NJ, or NYC? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Reccomended Coaches near NYC?
 Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 pm Post Number: #2 Post
Mo Pinel

Reputation Power: 7
MattCosta7 wrote:
I was looking through the USBC website for a coach, but without any sort of rating system, it's hard to know which of these coaches are worth the time and effort (and subsequent money) to visit. --I know a few of the listed coaches who are certified, but not observant, or not knowledgeable.

Does anyone know of a coach near Westchester County NY, Western CT, Long Island, Northern NJ, or NYC? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

One of my best friends is a coach in your area. His name is Mike Luongo. He is an IBPSIA certified instructor and one of my "hands on" instructors in the my IBPSIA Advanced Certification class. He will do video lessons, if you'd like. You can reach him thru Mike's Pro Shop @ Middletown Bowl in Middletown, NY. HE IS THE BEST NEAR YOU!

Post subject: Re: Reccomended Coaches near NYC?
 Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 am Post Number: #3 Post

Reputation Power: 1
Mo Pinel wrote:

One of my best friends is a coach in your area. His name is Mike Luongo. He is an IBPSIA certified instructor and one of my "hands on" instructors in the my IBPSIA Advanced Certification class. He will do video lessons, if you'd like. You can reach him thru Mike's Pro Shop @ Middletown Bowl in Middletown, NY. HE IS THE BEST NEAR YOU!

Do you have a best contact email or phone for him, I found 2 emails, and 4 phone numbers. Not sure which ones are correct. If you don't want to post the number, please pm it to me. I'ld love to work with someone who has 'Mo's seal of approval.'

Board index » General Forums » General Bowling