13 lb ball

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

RedRiverCoach
THS Average: 185
Positive Axis Point: 4 3/4 over 3/8 up
Speed: 17.5
Rev Rate: 325
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 45
Heavy Oil Ball: Prodigy
Medium Oil Ball: awesome finish
Light Oil Ball: Reign
Preferred Company: Morich

13 lb ball

Post by RedRiverCoach »

I am looking for an inexpensive 13 lb. ball I can purchase for one of our youth,I purchased one on ebay but the seller canceled the bid and refunded my money(pretty sorry if you ask me)The young lady in need is the daughter of an ex PBA bowler who passed last year,he was a big help when I got involved with the youth and was always ready to help anyone in need so I would like to do this as a way to give back to someone who helped me.
I am looking for a reactive ball as she does throw a hook. I don't know her specs yet as I will get them after I can show her the ball
Thanks in advance
Laugh,Love, Live life's to short to hold grudges

In the bag
Storm Prodigy
Morich Awesome Finish
Storm Reign
Hammer Jigsaw
Columbia White dot
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: 13 lb ball

Post by Mo Pinel »

RedRiverCoach wrote:I am looking for an inexpensive 13 lb. ball I can purchase for one of our youth,I purchased one on ebay but the seller canceled the bid and refunded my money(pretty sorry if you ask me)The young lady in need is the daughter of an ex PBA bowler who passed last year,he was a big help when I got involved with the youth and was always ready to help anyone in need so I would like to do this as a way to give back to someone who helped me.
I am looking for a reactive ball as she does throw a hook. I don't know her specs yet as I will get them after I can show her the ball
Thanks in advance
The MoRich 13# balls all have the same core as our heavier balls. This definitely helps performance in that weight. You'll have to research to find out if anyone has them on special. That's all I can do to help.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)