Returning to bowling after COVID Shutdown

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Re: Returning to bowling after COVID Shutdown

Post by 44boyd » June 17th, 2020, 4:46 pm

I’m an OSHA inspector with the Air Force, workers are decontaminating everything touched daily. But there’s still an accepted risk no matter what implementations are made. As far as drinking disinfectant, we’ve been recommending workers to gargle types of Antiseptic mouthwash as the virus is known to harbor in your throat and nose area for 48 hours before attaching to healthy cells (conflicting reports on effectiveness)
Stacy

TomaHawk
Pro Shop
Pro Shop

Post by TomaHawk » June 17th, 2020, 11:45 pm

44boyd wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 4:46 pm
I’m an OSHA inspector with the Air Force, workers are decontaminating everything touched daily. But there’s still an accepted risk no matter what implementations are made. As far as drinking disinfectant, we’ve been recommending workers to gargle types of Antiseptic mouthwash as the virus is known to harbor in your throat and nose area for 48 hours before attaching to healthy cells (conflicting reports on effectiveness)
Thank you! The information you supplied will be extremely useful as we move forward.

Daryl
THS Average: 226
Positive Axis Point: 5 13/16 x 5/16 up
Speed: 15.38 at foul line
Rev Rate: 390
Axis Tilt: 18
Axis Rotation: 55

Post by Daryl » June 18th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Great points TomaHawk. As one does some basic investigation into the interviews by the doctors I listed above one will become less troubled by this so called pandemic. So fear not my bowling friend and let's go bowling.
Right Handed Stats:
RPM (off hand) 390
Speed (off hand) 15.3 mph
Axis Tilt; 18 degrees
Axis Rotation: 55 degrees
PAP: 5 13/16" x 5/16" up