Bowling bags any reviews?

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

krava
Probation
Probation
Preferred Company: hammer

Bowling bags any reviews?

Post by krava »

Are there any reviews anywhere on bowling bags? I thought I bought the best there is several times and the bags only last 2 years if that.
I bought a KR strikeforce (one with 7 year warranty). The front pocket ripped out of it because of the attachment (the thing you plug into to hold the other bag on it). The handle doesn't go all the way up and down. I think a zipper got off track etc. I didn't fill the warranty card out and even if I did that thing would be expensive to send it off. I bought another strikeforce bag back in 2005 or so and it lasted 2 years also.

I bought a storm 4 ball bag and it lasted 2 years before issues. I bought a dv8 3 ball roller and 2 of the zippers on the sides are having issues. I haven't had it 2 years I don't think. I have a brunswick 3 ball roller that I got from a guy for $35 that he got from goodwill or something and they thought it was a luggage bag and so far it doesn't have any issues. I have had it a few months. Someone put big letters on the side of it and then he took them off so it doesn't look all that good but it does get the job done.

I am looking at these 4*4 ball bags such as Hammer diesel inline bag and I think KR makes a 4*4 bag but I think they are pretty tall and might not fit in the trunk of you set it on its wheels.

anyone ever tried to warranty one of those things before? Or any suggestions on how to fix zippers? I have had so many zippers pull off. Some broke in a half and some just came off the track.
44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Re: Bowling bags any reviews?

Post by 44boyd »

3 ball tote rollers for life, cheaper and easier on my back. Can put more in the car etc...
Stacy