THIS would be hilarious!

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

boomer
THS Average: 200
Positive Axis Point: 6 3/16 x 1/2 up
Speed: 13.8 at pindeck
Rev Rate: 230
Preferred Company: Storm (it smells pretty)

THIS would be hilarious!

Post by boomer » November 15th, 2019, 11:12 pm

Just as a one-time joke, obviously. . . but one of my favorite YouTubers, Mark Rober, made a steerable bowling ball . . . that he steers by leaning one way or the other.

And yes, most (all?) of him and the kids hitting the pins looks like it's staged - who cares! It's friggin FUNNY! :) Especially the looks on the kids' faces as they watch his ball go back and forth down the lane.

TOO funny!

kajmk
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Re: THIS would be hilarious!

Post by kajmk » November 16th, 2019, 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing.
May be on every bowler's Christmas list !

Some other fun stuff ...

Reminded me of this movie

"Chemistry professor Vernon Simpson (Ray Milland) has virtually no money, so marriage to the daughter (Jean Peters) of the university's president is out of the question. But when Vernon accidentally discovers a liquid that repels wood, it doesn't take long for the baseball lover to realize he has hit on something big. With the magic liquid in his glove, Vernon's astounding pitching performance for the local St. Louis team lands him a contract. As he pitches his team all the way to the World Series, success is just a game away¿until Vernon finds his catcher (Paul Douglas) has given away the last bottle of his special "hair tonic." "

[youtube][/youtube]

Then the Master Andy Varipipa.

[youtube][/youtube]
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so

There should be a rule of war saying you have to see someone up close and get to know 'em before it's ok to shoot 'em

Empathize

John

Starion

Re: THIS would be hilarious!

Post by Starion » December 11th, 2019, 9:22 am

^ What a great share! That grinning smile!! I'll have what he's having.