New Injury: Results from having a improper fitting ball.

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

krava
Probation
Probation
Preferred Company: hammer

New Injury: Results from having a improper fitting ball.

Post by krava »

Got a Brunswick Danger Zone drilled up medium flare. The first time it was drilled the thumbhole was way too big so I got the driller to put a thumb slug in making sure it is tight as fit as possible. I made sure that I could get out of the ball and I threw a few on the ground to make sure. I have been noticing the past day or so that one of the left fingers is pretty tight but I can still push it in to the knuckle.

Long story short, After 2 games I looked at my thumb and was like what the hell. I saw blood all over it and went to him to find out what was going on. He said that the thumb was too snug pulling on the cubicle. I got him to open it up just a tad. I bowled 3 more games tonight in no tap and no further damage but my thumb still has a red area where it goes into the ball so I will have him open it up a tad more. Also one of my fingers was red and had an indention in it after bowling the first 2 games so I will go up a size on that finger.

Here is a pic of the thumb damage. http://picpaste.com/pics/20160712_17211 ... 384660.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bowled no tap tonight averaged 79 and had the ball going everywhere. I think a combo of improper fitting ball and a shoe that refuses to slide has some ill effects on it along with having a ball that hooks pretty hard (ball went were the 10 pin is ALOT of times. Need to get the speed up on most of the shots.