Bowling Movie

You can post any bowling related topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

ReInventFilms

Bowling Movie

Post by ReInventFilms » May 7th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Hey there, bowlers! Just stopping by to share with our new, independent bowling movie, “We’ve Got Balls!” I think we can all agree there aren’t enough movies about bowling out there, so hopefully you guys will check this one out.

“We’ve Got Balls” is both a quirky and family-friendly comedy feature film about a small town trying to save their local bowling alley from destruction by a filthy-rich land developer. You can more information about us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/wevegotballsmovie or on our website: http://wevegotballsmovie.com/

You can view our trailer here:
[youtube][/youtube]

We were recently picked up for distribution by Indie Rights and the movie will roll out onto digital platforms such as Amazon Prime, Vudu, Playstation, Xbox, etc on May 26th. It will also be available on cable VOD on July 21st.

The movie is currently available to buy or rent on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/We_ve_Got_Balls?id=SQNfuZdaEuY

And preorder on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/weve-got-balls/id981629485

Please help us spread the word to all your fellow bowlers and bowling enthusiasts! And if you guys enjoy the movie be sure to like it on Facebook and rate it on Google Play! Thank you! :)

Awards:
"BEST COMEDY" at the Movieville International Film Festival
"BEST COMEDY – FEATURE," "OUTSTANDING CAST PERFORMANCE," and "FILMMAKER OF THE YEAR" at the 2013 Action on Film International Film Festival
“AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD,” “BEST FEATURE - BRONZE AWARD,” at the All Sports International Film Festival
Silver Remi for “BEST FILM TRAILER,” at the World-Fest Houston International Film Festival
“AWARD OF EXCELLENCE” from Indie-Fest International.
We've Got Balls

Ryster

Re: Bowling Movie

Post by Ryster » May 9th, 2015, 8:56 pm

This trailer is embarrassing, and this movie does nothing to further the sport. I love movies, but this is just not something I can get behind.

tb10031
Preferred Company: Storm

Post by tb10031 » May 10th, 2015, 3:24 am

I agree with Ryster. I couldn't even watch the whole trailer.

MrClutch
Preferred Company: Storm

Post by MrClutch » May 11th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Boy, this IS sad. I checked out a couple of the festivals this turkey has won at, and found two of them without active web sites, and the "Action on Film" festival has something like 107 categories, including "Best Use of Obscure Fonts in Titles," and "Best Performance by An Actor Who Has Survived the Heartbreak of Psoriasis."

Of course, nobody has ever heard of these thousands of "films" honored at this festival.

I thought it was interesting that the bowling alley has more lanes (56) than the town has residents (52).

Still looking for bowling's version of "The Hustler," I am Dennis Bergendorf, writer and former indie film actor (Split--A Romantic Comedy; Whatever Happened to Baby Jeff?; and They Came to Kill)

Progmtl
THS Average: 215
Positive Axis Point: 3-1/2" over 1/4" up
Speed: 17.5 at release
Rev Rate: 325
Axis Tilt: 25
Axis Rotation: 40
Heavy Oil Ball: Forza, Jackal
Medium Oil Ball: Primal Rage
Light Oil Ball: QZ2, Tag
Preferred Company: Motiv

Post by Progmtl » May 11th, 2015, 11:53 pm

WTF did i just watch? The most horrific thing is I have to actually bowl at that bowling alley tonight. Completely made up town BTW. Fountain is probably the busiest center in Orange County, CA (driest one too). Lost some respect for the place after watching that crap.
Hand: Left
Speed: 17 at release
Revs: 325
Rotation: 40°
Tilt: 25°
PAP: 3-1/2 over, 1/4 up

NickLaviolette
Preferred Company: Seismic

Post by NickLaviolette » May 17th, 2015, 4:41 am

That's enough Internet for me today...