For Odie

Coaching help from all community members.

Moderator: Moderators

JohnP
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 15 15/16 x 3/16
Speed: 13.5 (Qubica)
Axis Tilt: 13
Axis Rotation: 45

For Odie

Post by JohnP »

I'm not a certified coach so I can't respond to your Consistency thread, thus this new thread.

I'm going to suggest a possibility that has nothing to do with your physical game - are you playing the correct part of the lane with the right ball? Even on a THS, and especially for a fairly low rev rate bowler, a few boards one way or the other on the approach and/or the target can turn a very tight shot into one with considerable room for error. I wish I had a miracle answer for you, but there have been too many times I've struggled before making a line or ball change that got me consistently in the pocket. -- JohnP
spr3wr
Certified Coach
Certified Coach

Re: For Odie

Post by spr3wr »

JohnP wrote:I'm not a certified coach so I can't respond to your Consistency thread, thus this new thread.

I'm going to suggest a possibility that has nothing to do with your physical game - are you playing the correct part of the lane with the right ball? Even on a THS, and especially for a fairly low rev rate bowler, a few boards one way or the other on the approach and/or the target can turn a very tight shot into one with considerable room for error. I wish I had a miracle answer for you, but there have been too many times I've struggled before making a line or ball change that got me consistently in the pocket. -- JohnP
Her timing is late (late pushaway).

http://s943.photobucket.com/user/spr3wr ... w.png.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
None active - USBC Bronze level coach
Dick Ritger level 1 coach
2 300 games
1 800 series
High average 223
Coaching with pros in clinics since 2004
kajmk
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Re: For Odie

Post by kajmk »

Bre, check out
Viewing and mananging your Forum Personal messages.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its supposed to be Managing but I mangled the typing ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
May all beings everywhere be happy and free,
and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life
contribute in some way to that happiness
and to that freedom for all.

John