GoPro Hero3 Silver good for video analysis?

Questions about coaching?

Moderator: Moderators

TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

GoPro Hero3 Silver good for video analysis?

Post by TonyPR »

Hello, my wife gave me a GoPro camera for Christmas, she got a great deal on Costco. Lately I have been filming myself with an Iphone 5 and use SloPro App to analyze the videos myself. I also downloaded Ubbersense App but haven't really used it although I guess I should give it a try as it was personally recommended by Jeri Edwards. My question is, does anyone here use a GoPro for video analysis? Is it a good camera for this? Can the video from the GoPro be downloaded to my PC and analyzed with Ubbersense on the desktop? Does a desktop version of Ubbersense even exists? Sorry for asking so many questions, I am new to the video camera thing?
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent
Arkansas
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts
Positive Axis Point: 4 1/2 Left x 3/4 Up
Speed: 18.5 off Hand
Rev Rate: 350
Axis Tilt: 17
Axis Rotation: 55
Heavy Oil Ball: Guru Mighty
Medium Oil Ball: Guru
Light Oil Ball: Torrid Affair
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: GoPro Hero3 Silver good for video analysis?

Post by Arkansas »

TonyPR wrote:Hello, my wife gave me a GoPro camera for Christmas, she got a great deal on Costco. Lately I have been filming myself with an Iphone 5 and use SloPro App to analyze the videos myself. I also downloaded Ubbersense App but haven't really used it although I guess I should give it a try as it was personally recommended by Jeri Edwards. My question is, does anyone here use a GoPro for video analysis? Is it a good camera for this? Can the video from the GoPro be downloaded to my PC and analyzed with Ubbersense on the desktop? Does a desktop version of Ubbersense even exists? Sorry for asking so many questions, I am new to the video camera thing?
I got a GoPro Hero 4 Black for Christmas for the very purpose of recording bowling videos. It's worked fine so far. The video should absolutely be able to be downloaded to your desktop and manipulated into whatever video editing software you choose.
James Talley