Thanks Mo

Which layout is right for me?

Moderator: Moderators

Motogp69

Thanks Mo

Post by Motogp69 »

Well, I used the Blast Zone again tonight for my second 300 in 2 weeks with that ball. The layout you suggested for that ball has been amazing because it allows me to take the horizontal friction out of the equation and play the lanes vertically like a sport pattern.

So, I just wanted to say thanks. Since you've started giving me my layouts I've been on quite the tear. I was struggling for pretty much this entire season, but since I've made the changes to my equipment using the layouts you suggested I've been averaging 238, and over the last month I've been averaging 250. My low set over the last month was a 704, which is awesome because I have a huge tournament coming up and I feel like I'm peaking at the right time. I might be paired up with a couple exempt pro's so knowing that I can go into the tournament completely confident in my equipment is a huge relief.

Thanks for everything.
MathIsTruth
Industry Professional
Industry Professional
Preferred Company: MoRich/Radical

Re: Thanks Mo

Post by MathIsTruth »

congrats on the second 3 in 2 weeks!! impressive.. Good luck in the tournament!!
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Post by Mo Pinel »

Motogp69 wrote:Well, I used the Blast Zone again tonight for my second 300 in 2 weeks with that ball. The layout you suggested for that ball has been amazing because it allows me to take the horizontal friction out of the equation and play the lanes vertically like a sport pattern.

So, I just wanted to say thanks. Since you've started giving me my layouts I've been on quite the tear. I was struggling for pretty much this entire season, but since I've made the changes to my equipment using the layouts you suggested I've been averaging 238, and over the last month I've been averaging 250. My low set over the last month was a 704, which is awesome because I have a huge tournament coming up and I feel like I'm peaking at the right time. I might be paired up with a couple exempt pro's so knowing that I can go into the tournament completely confident in my equipment is a huge relief.

Thanks for everything.
I appreciate your gratitude, but it's always about the quality of the player. You are obviously maxxing out your skill level. Layouts just allow bowlers to be the bowlers they are. Stay focused and you will represent yourself well in your upcoming tournament. Be processed oriented and don't let the circumstances affect your performance. Glad I could help a little bit.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)
Motogp69

Post by Motogp69 »

Well, bowled the tournament today and the equipment performed flawlessly. I was able to use Hy-Road for the first few games and then move to the Gravity Shift with the hook/set drill you recommended to control the burn once the lanes got out of control. Overall, I feel like I bowled quite well, but unfortunately it was only a 5 game format and I didn't get my nerves under control until the third game as I was paired with a couple of exempt pro's and was admittedly a bit star struck.

The first two games I started poorly and then found it in time to salvage a decent game; Third game I shot par; and then the third and fourth game I out-performed everyone on lanes that seemed to be pairs of death for everyone bowling with me and the gentleman on the lanes before me.

In the end I just missed the cashers round by 10 pins, and that had more to do with the number of easy spares I missed due to nerves and lack of confidence in my new spare ball.

So, once again I just wanted to say thanks because after today and the calibre of bowler I out-performed made me realize that I can be really good at this if I'm willing to put the work in, and Team USA isn't out of the realm of possibility.