jakester
THS Average: 220
Heavy Oil Ball: Craze/Mania
Medium Oil Ball: Craze/Mania
Light Oil Ball: usually change release
Preferred Company: MORICH

Craze vs Evil Seige

Post by jakester »

The Craze I had drilled has been awesome for me 742 again last night. I read where Mo said the Evil Seige was strong angular or something to that effect. How do both balls compare? Would the Evil Seige be a better flooded condition ball if both were drilled double thumb layout.
I'm going to buy another Craze just to have one in my house for future drilling...
it's my favorite ball/drilling ever...
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: Craze vs Evil Seige

Post by Mo Pinel »

jakester wrote:The Craze I had drilled has been awesome for me 742 again last night. I read where Mo said the Evil Seige was strong angular or something to that effect. How do both balls compare? Would the Evil Seige be a better flooded condition ball if both were drilled double thumb layout.
I'm going to buy another Craze just to have one in my house for future drilling...
it's my favorite ball/drilling ever...
Thanks for the preaise of the Craze! The Evil Siege is a more core dominant ball. Slightly shorter and more angular break point. This means it works best when going inside/out with more recovery at the spot. Great for when the pattern break down forces you in and you need harder recovery off the spot to get back to the pocket. Also good for very forward roll players. The Craze is more continuous at the break point. Both are great balls!
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)