Which layout should work for this one?

Which layout is right for me?

Moderator: Moderators

Jochemke

Which layout should work for this one?

Post by Jochemke » September 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm

Hey all,

I have a team member who used to like the very strong reaction type of balls but since his rev's have improved he's having a lot of trouble keeping his ball on target when we have a longer league night. He's looking for a slowly arcing motion instead of a heavy change of direction.

I was wondering if you could help me choosing a dual angle layout and perhaps even a good ball combo.

Right Handed

14mph (measured with SPECTO)
320-350
70°
<10°
40ft medium oil
Rev dominant

PAP: 6,5" right 5/8 up

He has very high track and depending on the ball he sometimes rolls over his middle finger hole.

Thanks in advance guys

TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: Which layout should work for this one?

Post by TonyPR » September 26th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Any chance you can get him more behind the ball at release so he can back off the axis rotation?

He’s gonna need smooth balls with surface and control layouts, Counter Attack Solid, IQ Tour and Web Tour come to mind.

Jochemke

Post by Jochemke » September 26th, 2019, 9:36 pm

TonyPR wrote:Any chance you can get him more behind the ball at release so he can back off the axis rotation?

He’s gonna need smooth balls with surface and control layouts, Counter Attack Solid, IQ Tour and Web Tour come to mind.
Thanks for the reply.
I have told him many times but he just likes the way he plays now and he isn't that consistent when he is more behind the ball (at least he thinks I know it's just a matter of practice.)

Do you have an idea on what dual angle layout should work with an iq tour as example?

TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Post by TonyPR » September 27th, 2019, 3:48 am

X x 2 x 45