Which layout is right for me?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
MO in ‘ new reality of ball motion-the rules have changed’. Was awhile back, was addressing the new USBC rule changes. He was saying to get more performance, (he was speaking about asym’s) said drill thumb assembly proper depth then use next size smaller drill bit and drill 1 1/4” deeper. He Was asked about sym’s, MO said it would help sym balls. My question...can I take a slugged ball (either) and use next size smaller bit and go 1 1/4 deeper thru slug? To add the performance he was speaking about? Or do you do before putting slug in?
- Posts: 4469
- Joined: April 27th, 2007, 5:00 am
- THS Average: 230
- Sport Average: 200
- Positive Axis Point: 4 15/16 Over 3/8 Up
- Speed: 15.25 MPH - Camera
- Rev Rate: 350
- Axis Tilt: 14
- Axis Rotation: 40
- Heavy Oil Ball: Radical - The Closer
- Medium Oil Ball: Brunswck - Method Solid
- Light Oil Ball: DV8 - Poison Pearl
- Preferred Company: Radical Bowling Technologies
- Location: Malta, NY
Illegal as its not for gripping purposes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“When you prepare for everything, you’re ready for anything.” - Bill Walsh