Axis Tilt: 14
Axis Rotation: 45
Heavy Oil Ball: Radical - Informer
Medium Oil Ball: Brunswick - Fearless
Light Oil Ball: Radical - Bonus Pearl
Preferred Company: Radical Bowling Technologies

Re: thumbless bowler ideas

Post by MegaMav »

spencer6392 wrote:and were all on the same page here that the balls arent drilled properluly oe drilled to work in the way they should and now in terms is do i take a wing pay 100 dollars to gwt these 4 hopefully done right or do i hot the reset button and go to storm roto . and i vompletly agree i have a long way to go but when i tell a pso i want a skid snap reaction on my metjod and he drills its 70*5 1/4*55 and it hooks out at 40 feet when there no more head oil to push my ball down yhe lane
What I think you should do is, spell check before you post.
That isnt readable.
spencer6392
Preferred Company: brunswick

Post by spencer6392 »

can we please just delete the post ? i cant figure out how and its at the point of noone here can help me ? regarless of spellinh it doesnt mean anything all i get outta this is that the balls wrong theres no magic layouts theres no magic balls for length for my style of comming right up the back of it
EricHartwell
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Positive Axis Point: 4-3/4" and 1/2"up
Speed: 16 off hand
Rev Rate: 330
Axis Tilt: 12
Axis Rotation: 45
Heavy Oil Ball: Radical Tremendous, EVO solid, Hammer Obsession
Medium Oil Ball: EVO pearl, True Motion, Columbia Command, DV8 Intimidator
Light Oil Ball: Blue Hammer

Post by EricHartwell »

spencer6392 wrote:and then tells me theres not a ball in my bag he can drill me skid snap
All he wants to do is sell you new balls.

Find a new driller use the layouts I gave you.
Eric Hartwell

Right Handed
PAP 4.75" up 1/2"
45* rotation
12* tilt
330 rev rate
16 mph off hand
dougsterner
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts
THS Average: 209
Positive Axis Point: 5-1/4 RIGHT 1/2 UP
Speed: 17 off the hand
Rev Rate: 325
Axis Tilt: 11
Axis Rotation: 30
Heavy Oil Ball: Swagga
Medium Oil Ball: First Blood
Light Oil Ball: Grape Vibe/ Blue Hammer
Preferred Company: Hammer

Post by dougsterner »

He has a competent ball driller in his area and he did talk to him for about an hour and a half. His advice was pretty much exactly what has been said on here. It remains to be seen if the advice or suggestions are followed.
Doug Sterner
Doug's Pro Shop
Owego, NY

Proudly providing the southern tier of NY with the
best pro shop experience in the area.
spencer6392

Post by spencer6392 »

alot of decisions to make over the next few weeks but time will tell everyone has there own thoughts and i have mine but my bodys hurting my arms are hurting my shoulders are hurting and to be point blank im over bowling i dont trip 4 pins like i shoukdnt balla roll out out or hook off the plannet and it just point blank could care less it seems like the more i learn about bowling the worse i bowl but again i have 5 balls incudling a spare ball none of them feel the same i cany realease them the same. ive already said i know i gotta start over but i dont know who what where what brand what layout and im overwhelmed ive dumped over 800 dollars in balla the last two years and i hate them all
TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Post by TonyPR »

The advice by that has been given here is not opinion, it’s based on physics and the laws of the universe. Choose to follow it, what we teach here is mostly based on our teacher Mo Pinel, HE developed the dual angle method, has been a core designer all his life, is an engineer by trade and helped develop the first dynamic cores. I am sure many here are getting a bit tired of you complaining about your game and not following our advice. It seems that more than advice you are searching for sympathy. Oh and X2 on the spell check.
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent
spencer6392

Post by spencer6392 »

and as i stated im not in school this isnt english class if i spell wrong i spell wrong ive asked4 times no for this forum to be brought down and i do do one ball as he ruqested me to do and the ball is not the type of motion i need or want we have way to much friction in plsy here for a x30 layout amd to be frank if your tired of reading it dont read it dont post in it ive ageed with everyone already that the balls need to be redone.the point of me posting here was to aptempt mo to answer my question ive emailed him ive pm him ive tried mesaging on his fan page and my new ball driller is aware of what has been posted and said as he has already posted but still im very frustrared and upset that not once has has the original question of the post been answered on if for no thumb bowlers tge only tru way to go is with his no thumb layouts or if its better to keep expurementing with dual angles
44boyd
Preferred Company: Radical, Brunswick

Post by 44boyd »

You have the layouts, build your arsenal for the different conditions. I’d drill a control or low flare layout if friction is too much. Your question has been answered and layouts given for your release by Eric. So you don’t need to “expuriment”.
Stacy
TonyPR
Trusted Source
Trusted Source
Preferred Company: Radical

Post by TonyPR »

Not English class but how careful, rigorous and precise in are writing we are can tell one a lot about what’s going on up there in our thinking box. Communication is one of the most important skills a human learns and most of us learn it at an early stage in life. Advice from certified coaches, layout experts and industry pros where given. I will do as you request and not help any more.

Nevertheless I invite you to follow this thread where thumbless layouts are being discussed:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck and I really wish that you can overcome your frustrations.
Silver Level Coach
Kegel KCMP1 and KCMP2 Completed /Approved Exam
Kegel KCMP3 Completed
Kegel Certified Pro Shop Operator
Free agent