Getting cut right below the first joint of my mf

Which layout is right for me?

Moderator: Moderators

brood915

Getting cut right below the first joint of my mf

Post by brood915 »

Hello. I am a two hander..
I currently have 3/8" lateral and 1/2" reverse pitch for both fingers.

I started getting a cut right below the first joint of my mf. It's on the side of the finger..(ring finger side) What should I change to fix this issue..?
Using tapes around it helps prevent this but I still get some pain after bowling...

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VLe
BCU Graduate Layouts
BCU Graduate Layouts
Speed: 17
Rev Rate: 320
Axis Tilt: 20
Axis Rotation: 55
Preferred Company: Radical

Re: Getting cut right below the first joint of my mf

Post by VLe »

Start by checking your span. Then see what laterals the wikifit method would give you. Also notice that wikifit laterals are meant to use with wikifit forward/reverse finger pitches but they should point you to the right direction anyway. Depends on what is the cause but if the span is ok, then adjust laterals based on how you grip the ball. I suspect that you might need little more left lateral to MF but dont count on that, it might as well be the opposite.

Make sure that you are not using too tight finger inserts. If nothing else help, try to use different type of finger insert.

I suppose that also your MF finger insert wear very quickly from the right side.

Edit: Sorry I did not notice that you are a two hander at first. Forget the span checkings. :lol:
Right Handed
PAP 4 3/8" x 0"
60* rotation
17.5* tilt
320-360 rev rate
17mph off hand