Help

Which layout is right for me?

Moderator: Moderators

losdebahmon

Help

Post by losdebahmon »

Hi, I have a 195 average using a 16lbs finger tip Brunswick TZone ball. I throw with medium speed (I don't like to throw real slow or real fast) and like to throw it down the five board and if the lanes are dry to light medium it curves nice to the pocket (I know it is a spare ball). I would like to get a ball that I can throw down the five board in medium to heavy oil with a gradual curve to the pocket. Like I said, I like to go down the five board. Of course I have to adjust sometimes 4, 6, 7-10 board, etc but I like to throw it straight down whatever board and have it break gradually form there. I am not looking for a big curve at the end. That would require me to come in from a different angle and I prefer not to do that. What balls do you recommend? If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: Help

Post by Mo Pinel »

losdebahmon wrote:Hi, I have a 195 average using a 16lbs finger tip Brunswick TZone ball. I throw with medium speed (I don't like to throw real slow or real fast) and like to throw it down the five board and if the lanes are dry to light medium it curves nice to the pocket (I know it is a spare ball). I would like to get a ball that I can throw down the five board in medium to heavy oil with a gradual curve to the pocket. Like I said, I like to go down the five board. Of course I have to adjust sometimes 4, 6, 7-10 board, etc but I like to throw it straight down whatever board and have it break gradually form there. I am not looking for a big curve at the end. That would require me to come in from a different angle and I prefer not to do that. What balls do you recommend? If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.
We, at Radical, introduces the Rack Attack line as the next step up from a plastic ball. There is a solid cover and a pearl cover version of the Rack Attack so they'll work on slightly increasing amounts of oil.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)
kajmk
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Re: Help

Post by kajmk »

Welcome to the forum losdebahmon.
That 195 average with a plastic ball is impressive!

I was going to suggest your topic be moved , the powers that be have done so.
Eric ( MegaMav) created a Forum FAQ topic. You might want to check it out.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take care, good luck with your ball selection and the fitting of your new ball.
May all beings everywhere be happy and free,
and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life
contribute in some way to that happiness
and to that freedom for all.

John