Axis Tilt: 25
Axis Rotation: 40
Heavy Oil Ball: Forza, Jackal
Medium Oil Ball: Primal Rage
Light Oil Ball: QZ2, Tag
Preferred Company: Motiv

Layout help for Nationals

Post by Progmtl » April 27th, 2015, 5:53 pm

Been looking through the wiki and reading Mo's info on how to play the lanes this year. I know I fall into the "high" tilt category and I think I also fall into the "higher revs, lower rotation" category (if I'm wrong please let me know).

I have a few pin down balls (I'm a Motiv guy...mostly higher flaring...Jackal, 2 Forzas and a Primal Rage). I was thinking about getting a Venom Shock (to go more towards Mo's suggestion of lower flaring balls).

If I was reading the wiki information correctly I was thinking of doing something like a 40*2.5*40 (1:1 ratio that I noticed in the chart).

Any input or advice from the layout guru's on here would be most appreciated.
Hand: Left
Speed: 17 at release
Revs: 325
Rotation: 40°
Tilt: 25°
PAP: 3-1/2 over, 1/4 up

Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: Layout help for Nationals

Post by Mo Pinel » April 28th, 2015, 11:44 am

Progmtl wrote:Been looking through the wiki and reading Mo's info on how to play the lanes this year. I know I fall into the "high" tilt category and I think I also fall into the "higher revs, lower rotation" category (if I'm wrong please let me know).

I have a few pin down balls (I'm a Motiv guy...mostly higher flaring...Jackal, 2 Forzas and a Primal Rage). I was thinking about getting a Venom Shock (to go more towards Mo's suggestion of lower flaring balls).

If I was reading the wiki information correctly I was thinking of doing something like a 40*2.5*40 (1:1 ratio that I noticed in the chart).

Any input or advice from the layout guru's on here would be most appreciated.
I'm not a Motiv expert, but your layout makes sense if the balls perform.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)