thank you mo

Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your general questions, and get straight answers.

Moderators: Mo Pinel, purduepaul, MathIsTruth, ballspinner

Forum rules
Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your questions, and get straight answers.
This forum is moderated exclusively by Mo & Friends.
mosome300
Pro Shop
Pro Shop
Positive Axis Point: 4"left 0up
Speed: 16.5@pins
Rev Rate: 350
Axis Tilt: 23
Axis Rotation: 75
Heavy Oil Ball: Reax 50 3 1/4 50
Medium Oil Ball: Victory road pearl pin above rf
Light Oil Ball: SlantHD 80 2 1/2 40
Preferred Company: radical

thank you mo

Post by mosome300 »

Hey Mo, Just want to thank you for the mania and laying the ball out for me in York PA.
This is Bryan Barnes, I attended the York PA seminar with Dan Santini of Mt. Morris Lanes in Upstate NY. About 3 weeks ago I finally got to drill a new mania. I used the layout you suggested for me. You suggested a 73 1/3* 3 1/2 30* with P3 BH. Last week I tried it out for the first time and shot well the first game 258, but then stuggled with lane adjustments and finished with 669. I was disappointed because I didn't make the right adjustments. This week I started out with 237 with three 7 pin leaves. Then I made the correct adjustment unlike last week and got to see just how consistent and reliable the mania is shot after shot. I finished with 290 and 279 and strung 20 in a row leaving a 7 pin in the tenth frame of the last game for 806. Thank you for a great ball and being available for discussion. Your the best Mo
(it has been over 10 years since my last 800)