Mo, oil pattern suggestion's

Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your general questions, and get straight answers.

Moderators: Mo Pinel, purduepaul, MathIsTruth, ballspinner

Forum rules
Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your questions, and get straight answers.
This forum is moderated exclusively by Mo & Friends.
TMack

Mo, oil pattern suggestion's

Post by TMack »

I know your a ball guy, but i also know that you know oil machines and oil patterns. ( i overheard you at Crazy Pinz...lol)
Right now we are using "wall street" and it only seems to benefit crankers and strokers. We have tried "easy street" and "main street" and they just dont seem to hold up.

Here's what we have:
Brunswick Pro Anvil lanes
Kustodion original with transfer brush
Kegel Navigate oil
Defense cleaner

We are looking for a pattern that can hold up for 3 game sets and benefit everyone. We have tried contacting Kegel but their suggestions dont seem to help much. Any suggestions from you or anybody else would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim
Mo Pinel
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace
Preferred Company: MoRich, & now RADICAL BT

Re: Mo, oil pattern suggestion's

Post by Mo Pinel »

TMack wrote:I know your a ball guy, but i also know that you know oil machines and oil patterns. ( i overheard you at Crazy Pinz...lol)
Right now we are using "wall street" and it only seems to benefit crankers and strokers. We have tried "easy street" and "main street" and they just dont seem to hold up.

Here's what we have:
Brunswick Pro Anvil lanes
Kustodion original with transfer brush
Kegel Navigate oil
Defense cleaner

We are looking for a pattern that can hold up for 3 game sets and benefit everyone. We have tried contacting Kegel but their suggestions dont seem to help much. Any suggestions from you or anybody else would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim
Problems like you are talking about come from too little conditioner in the front part of the lane. Very typical of some of the Kegel patterns. You'll need to e-mail me the exact patterns that you are using for me to help.
Rest In Peace (1942-2021)
TMack

Re: Mo, oil pattern suggestion's

Post by TMack »

Mo Pinel wrote: Problems like you are talking about come from too little conditioner in the front part of the lane. Very typical of some of the Kegel patterns. You'll need to e-mail me the exact patterns that you are using for me to help.
I sure will. Thanks for your help.