Mo returning to Mechanicsburg, PA March 4 & 5, 2016

Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your general questions, and get straight answers.

Moderators: Mo Pinel, purduepaul, MathIsTruth, ballspinner

Forum rules
Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your questions, and get straight answers.
This forum is moderated exclusively by Mo & Friends.
Queenie

Mo returning to Mechanicsburg, PA March 4 & 5, 2016

Post by Queenie »

Mo will be back at ABC West in Mechanicsburg. PA Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5. I will be posting a flyer once it is available.
Each 45 minute session on the lanes will cost $40.00. Mo will do on lane evaluations and make recommendations concerning your grip and swing. Any necessary changes to your grip will be done immediately to allow evaluation of these changes. Radical balls will be available and $20.00 will be deducted from the cost of any Radical ball purchased during the clinic.
Please check back later for complete details or contact Jeff Kohler at ABC West. 717-766-7601 or by email abcwestbowl@aol.com.
Queenie[/color]

300/773
Queenie

Re: Mo returning to Mechanicsburg, PA March 4 & 5, 2016

Post by Queenie »

Attached is the flyer for Mo's return to Pennsylvania. We will be starting at 11am on Friday, March 4 and at 10am on Saturday, March 5. Six spots are already gone.
This can be a major step to improving your game and lane play and it is always an interesting time.

Call Jeff Kohler at ABC West at 766-7601 or email at abcwestbowl@aol.com.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queenie[/color]

300/773
pjape

Post by pjape »

Just made my reservation. It's been years since I've had good coaching, so I'm looking forward to working with Mo.
westtex

Post by westtex »

Man I wish I knew where to go to get coaching/ball advice like this down here in Texas. /jealous
Queenie

Post by Queenie »

All of our available spots on Friday, March 4 have been filled. We still have a couple spots available on Saturday, March 5.

Call now so that you do not miss out on the best show in the business!

Jeff Kohler 717-766-7601
Queenie[/color]

300/773
pjape

Post by pjape »

I had a great session with Mo on Friday at ABC West. Although I thought he'd rip my game to shreds, he mainly did some tweaks. The biggest thing he had me do is hold the ball against my body during the stance. Doing so will reduce grip pressure. Then he had me work on two spots to hold the ball, two different follow-throughs and two places to spot on the lane. It was amazing to see the difference in ball reaction with seemingly minor changes.

He also changed the size and pitch of my thumb-hole (by hand!). It was too big on the sides, and he also noticed I was getting out of it a bit late, so he added a little reverse pitch (was at zero). I've never seen anyone "build" a thumb-hole by hand. The pro-shop drilled a hole, and he then scraped it out and beveled it so it fit well and had no areas of drag. The release was then totally clean.

I can't wait until my league on Thursday to see how much improvement I have from these changes.