seismic bowling balls

Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your general questions, and get straight answers.

Moderators: Mo Pinel, purduepaul, MathIsTruth, ballspinner

Forum rules
Ask Mo Pinel and the bowling industry's best your questions, and get straight answers.
This forum is moderated exclusively by Mo & Friends.
jdub300
Preferred Company: hammer

seismic bowling balls

Post by jdub300 »

I been thinking about getting one just want to know if anyone have used them and what did u think about them and how did it react on the lanes the one im thinking about getting is the venator pearl or the equalizer any feed back will help me ty jdub300 :D
amyers2002

Re: seismic bowling balls

Post by amyers2002 »

I haven't seen the Equalizer in action but from what I've heard it is an aggressive heavy oil ball. I have a team mate that has the Venator Pearl if your looking for something that gets far down the lane and creates lots of angle this is the ball for you. It was easily the most angular ball he had in his bag.

When the ball was on it was unstoppable when it wasn't it seemed to leave a string of 10 pins unusual since he was a lefty. It almost seemed at times the ball was too angular but he has had a couple of 300's and an 800 series with the ball and I can guarantee you he feels it was money well spent.

If your looking for something a little less he also has the Photon LMB (same cover as the venator) and really likes it also
MeNoRevs
Pro Shop
Pro Shop
THS Average: 120
Positive Axis Point: 5 3/4 x 1 ^
Preferred Company: I prefer them all

Post by MeNoRevs »

What exactly do you want to know?

They carry everything from low end symmetrics to big diff asymmetricals. Cores are designed in Ireland but made and poured in San Antonio at the 900 Global plant.
jdub300
Preferred Company: hammer

Post by jdub300 »

how does the equalizer comepare to the cruex or the respect by 900 global also somebody also told me they have a ball called the venator but they said that ball is not made anymore . anyway I have a roto grip muntant cell pearl would that ball be similar to the venator pearl. u can e-mail and let me know @reds1458@yahoo.com